Once the organization is certified to an individual standard or certified to multiple standards, the next logical step to ensure minimum efforts are spent on system maintenance and get maximum benefits from certification.
Integration as Process:
Integration as process involves combining the common elements; basically management processes and prepares complimenting documents which can suffice requirements of multiple standards such as combined policy, objectives.
The core processes are then reviewed with certain requirements related to the standard and the requirements are combined in working documents.
After the completion of documents, the phase of integration is carried out which involves carrying out the activities such as compilation of training needs, combined audits, reviews and improvement projects.
The organization gets better insight of the system and can have a balance of the maturity of system to identify the improvement areas.
Benefits of adoption
A well-defined integrated system can have multiple benefits:
- Effective utilization of time due to combined efforts
- Relatively simple , less documentation
- Less audit time, and resulting more time available for Management & audits
- Get the overall picture of system weaknesses in balanced manner
The certification process is a multiple-step process. The certification cycle is described briefly:
- Offer Acceptance from client and order confirmation by PIC India
- Pre-Audit (Optional )
- Certification Audit – ( Stage 1 + Stage 2)
- Issue of Certificate on successful completion of Certification Audit
- Surveillance audits at Six monthly Interval
- Re-Certification ( after 3 years)
- PIC’s services
PIC India is one of the leading certification body for auditing of certification to Integration of management systems. It is important to understand which standards can be combined and integrated. The standards which can be easily integrated are QMS, EMS, OHSAS, FSMS, EnMS, and ISMS.
The underlying philosophy of this certification rest in the intent that irrespective of the nature of your business, your organisation must comply with the applicable environmental legislation. Our team of auditors critically examine your organization’s procedures and practices and assess your commitment to comply with these legislations.